WHEELS OF LOVE 2017
WHEELS OF LOVE 2016 was totally sold out with a waiting list! It was our best ride ever – logistically perfect with routes to dream about. YOU don’t want to miss WHEELS OF LOVE 2017 when we ride in the North to finish emotionally, as always, greeted at ALYN Hospital by the kids, parents and staff. Mark your calendars now – October 29 to November 2nd, 2017. WHEELS OF LOVE is the largest and most well-known of all the Israeli charity bike rides. As the innovators of ”riding for a cause” in Israel we are thrilled that we just get better every year, remaining the gold standard of rides. Check with us about a special early registration special for Hanukkah. Official registration will be open on or around May 1st so please call our office at 212-869-8085 to insure your name is on the email list or to ask any questions.
Stay tuned for the new 2017 routes. There is a route for everyone:
3 On-Road Routes:
- Touring – a half day riding with fewer hills and a half day seeing extraordinary Israeli sites
- On-Road – our original route covering approximately 300 miles over the 5 days
- Challenge – more miles, more hills and just more of everything!
2 Off-Road Routes:
- Enduro – for the true mud lover – more rocks, a night in a tent and a true outdoors Israel experience
- Off-Road – our original route covering approximately 250 miles over the 5 days
You don’t cycle? We need you too! Join us as a volunteer. If you love kids and Israel you can sign on for an amazing experience!
- Meet people from over 12 countries
- Cycle so that disabled children can benefit from your support
- A fully supported, Kosher 5 day right that is totally inclusive (4 nights, 5 days)
- Incredible scenery, talented mechanics and incredible routes
- Meet incredible new friends and make lifetime memories