20th Anniversary – WHEELS OF LOVE 2019
For 20 years, riders from around the world have been coming to Israel to participate in ALYN’s Wheels of Love ride. In 2000, 9 riders raised $60,000 to help the children of ALYN. Last year, 554 riders raised $4 million while spending a week riding the best routes in Israel. It has become one of the top charity bike rides in the world, and we invite you to come on this special ride for an extraordinary cause.
This year’s milestone 20th-anniversary ride will be held from November 10 to November 14, 2019, with amazing on- and off-road routes through Northern Israel.
Official registration opens May 2019. Look for local event-information sessions where you can learn more about Wheels of Love.
There are routes for everyone:
- Touring: a half day riding with fewer hills and a half day seeing extraordinary Israeli sites.
- On-Road: our original route covering approximately 300 miles over the 5 days.
- Challenge: more miles, more hills and just more of everything.
- Trail: our original route covering approximately 250 miles over the 5 days.
- Enduro: for more mud, more rocks, a night in a tent and an outdoor Israel experience.
- For non-riders, a 5-day hiking route.
- Don’t cycle or hike? Join us as a volunteer.
- Support the children of ALYN Hospital through your participation.
- Enjoy a fully-supported, kosher 5-day ride that is all-inclusive.
- See Israel from a new perspective.
- Meet people from all over the world and make lifetime memories.